Camp O-AT-KA is a 112-year old, traditional overnight camp for boys, ages 8-16, on the shores of majestic Sebago Lake in Southern Maine. Your son will be immersed in swimming, camping, hiking, sports, a robust arts program, riflery, archery, and making lifelong friends from all over the world.
- Oldest continuously run boys residential camp in the United States.
- Camper to staff ratio of 2:1
- Campers & staff from 28 states and 12 countries
- Individualized craft program with over 30 choices in the areas of athletics, arts, sailing, boating, outdoor living, and age appropriate camping adventures.
- Strong commitment to service, leadership development, the environment, and sustainability
- Campus is over 100 acres, 66 buildings, tennis courts, waterfront, rifle and archery ranges, baseball and soccer fields, Olympic size covered basketball court, rock wall, hiking trails, 9 studio art center, and much more!
Staff and campers about what makes camp special.
Visual tour of our beautiful campus.